Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Springg!!

I really can not wait until it gets warmer! Sometimes all the hard rain, and fog can get annoying and all you want to do is throw on some shorts, a nice top an a cardigan! A couple of weekends  ago i drove out with my parents to a small town far away, which had some realllyy pretty scenery! It just makes you want to wear florals, swim in a lake and wear flowy dresses! Here are some of the photo's i took that just remind me so much of Spring time! And also a few inspirational shots! =)



The outfit about me is actually from last year! It's a floral skirt, that i turned into a dress! I can still wear it, this season, but with more layering!
Floral and stripes are really in this season! 

Lace is also really in for the spring time and this lace dress from Forever21 is perfect for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment