Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's like a Dark Paradise.













Cardigan: Buffalo Exchange
Shirt: H&M
Pants: Levi Jeggings
Shoes: Random Shoe Store
Purse: Vintage Dooney & Bourke

I totally wish I was in New York for Fashion Week right now but sadly I am not. So, I just decided to slightly dress like I was in New York, minus the many layers I would have to wear! These shoes are seriously amazing and super cute! They are soo comfy to wear but I can't really walk that well in them..But I'm learning!! This location was absolutely gorgeous and I had a hard time deciding which pictures to cut and keep. Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoy the photo's and the outfit! I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I hope I will...
Follow me on YouTube: CandycaneCandace
Instagram: CandycaneCandace
Twitter: DiyCandace

No comments:

Post a Comment