Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Will Love You Until the End of Time.












Jacket: Forever 21 (I got it from a thrift store)
Dress: Garage Sale $2!
Belt: My mom's
Shoe: Salvation Army
Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke

My dad told me I looked like I was going to a seance in this dress. Haha. I must admit, without the leather jacket and belt I do look like a VooDoo queen. Anyways, this dress was an absolute steal and an amazing find! I just happened to stumble upon it at a garage sale! The jacket was also a lucky find because it was just sitting in a 50% off rack at a thrift store! This whole outfit totally made me feel laid back yet still glamourous and warm! (I had leggings under the dress) Also if you're wondering I had donuts in the brown bag, not anything suspicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment