Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

It feels like we only go backwards.

Shirt Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Vj-style.com

There is currently a heatwave in California. I'm sure other So. Cal bloggers are mentioning it as well, but gosh it's so freakin' hot outside I had to bring it up. Even this outfit couldn't keep me cool and I had to drive with the windows rolled up and the AC blasting. I really hate how it's just becoming hot now that school is about to begin for me, since I won't have any time to go to the beach to cool down. Ok, I'll stop complaining now. Have a nice Labor Day Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love how casual this outfit is!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you style is so Brandy Melville < i think thats how its spelled but its cute.

    theprofashional1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete