Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

The Tide is High.

Dress: Free People
Shoes: Nordstroms Rack

Definitely one of the highlights of this weekend/this year, was walking down to this little private beach in Laguna Beach, and snapping some photo's. The sound of the waves crashing along the rocks, the misty air that surrounds you, and the majestic breeze that immediately calms you, were things that made this beach walk turned photo shoot that more magical. Oh, and my photos were snapped by my dad's coworker, Victor!

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty scenery and I love the shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's beautiful dress and seaside ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thank you for the article photos on this site.
    my likes see it, however sorry I did not accidentally daydreaming here and I also did not know because what ...
    hopefully can inspire many people. success always
    Secondly, this blog is a gift for my sincere to click all ads

    ReplyDelete