Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

We get down every Friday night.

Sweater: Love Culture
Jean Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: AA Disco Pants
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
 
It was so.cold.today...but I loved it! I tried to make the most of the cold weather by layering this super fuzzy sweater with my multi-functional denim button up. I've been meaning to take pictures of this sweater ever since I purchased it, but I rarely have anyone available to ever take my pictures until like 8:00 at night. *Sad face* But on the positive side, my winter/holiday break is starts in a week so be prepared for more frequent post then! =)

5 comments:

  1. I love that sweater. I never go into love culture because their mannequins always look horrible but now seeing this I'm going in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yess the store cane seem kinda weird and trashy from the outside but it's not half bad! lol

      Delete
  2. lol your dad in the background :p Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete