Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sugarlips kisses.







Shirt: C/o Sugarlipsapparel.com
Skirt: H&M
ShoesL Target

I was sent this shirt by Sugarlipsapparel.com and I love it so much! It's like nothing else that I have in my closet, (the patterns on the shirt and overall shape) and it can be dressed up or down! These pictures don't really do it justice but, I was overheating as I took these pics in 80 degree weather! I actually shot a styling video that included this outfit and 4 others on how to style "patterns" so check it out! 

7 comments:

  1. great outfit!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute outfit. i like that top!

    http://www.the-launderette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!!! I just watched your latest y]Youtube video, it was lovely as well :D and gosh, your hair is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg yayy! and thanks so much! haha, my hair is such a hassle but i try and work with it=)

      Delete
  4. Love how you mix and match everything!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, hope you can join! xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete