Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Next thing, we're touching.





 
Top: Forever21
Skirt: c/o GoJane.com
Wedges: TJ-Maxx
Bag: Vintage Dooney and Bourke

I love the song Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding and I love the remixes that people did from the song even more! I went to a concert this past weekend with my parents and had such a greeaattt time! And please excuse the huge bags under my eyes, we had just gotten back from the concert at 1a.m.! I wore the outfit pictured above, and had my mom take pictures on her phone of it because I am currently camera-less..? Haha, I recently sold my camera so that I could purchase a Canon dslr, and I should be able to get it in a few weeks or less! So, that's all I have for now guys, have an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete